Guitar Repairs in Port Charlotte, FL
Our Guitar Repair service has remained a hidden secret nestled in the heart of the Port Charlotte community. Since our name might trick you into thinking that we are exclusively a "Drum Store", the general public does not realize that all the local true guitar professionals have long known that we are the location where guitar aficionados chose to bring their cherished vintage collectables and modern guitars for guitar maintenance, guitar set up, repairs and/or modifications. No longer a secret! We've decided to give our customers a site to go to so we can better communicate and serve the Port Charlotte and Charlotte County music communities.
We repair acoustic guitars, electric guitars, bass guitars, mandolins, banjos, and all other stringed instruments. We can adjust the neck of your guitar, resolder wires, replace jacks, replace switches, replace the nut, replace set of tuners, repair bridge, replace saddle, do a complete set-up, replace pickups, level frets, dress frets, refret, and just about anything else that can be done to a guitar.
You can't beat our prices and comprehensive experience. Taking care of your instrument is of up most concern to us. We will do what ever it takes to get the job done and the job is never done until you are totally satisfied with our work.
Some Of Our Repairs Include:
- Rewire guitars, pick-ups etc
- Installing custom pick-ups and pick-guards
- Set up electric and acoustics (includes other stringed instruments like banjos, mandolins, bass, etc.)
- Acoustic pick-up installs (must include set up)
- Set up Floyd Rose
- Custom -Bone nut, bone saddle & compensated saddle
- Fret dress
- Bridge removal and re-glue or replacement
- Bridge shave and re-slot
- Manufacture bridge or other wood parts
- Crack repair, hydrate, cleat
- Nick and scratch repair
- Dents and dings
- Refinish in Nitro Lacquer or Poly